Wednesday 28 November 2007

A Dark and Dreary Night

was brightened up by a plain brown envelope waiting on the doorstep when I got home.





This is the November quiltie from Unlimited Textile group my swap partner was Susan D who sent me this wonderful quiltie with a silk fibre background with hand embroidered leaf doodle and beads. The photo does not do it justice as the border is actually browner than shown but both my scanner and camera had problems for some reason.

The great book move continues slowly and I have signed up for take it further challenge on Sharon bs blog In a minute ago

1 comment:

Gina said...

Hi Sue, Thanks for looking in on my blog. For some reason I'm not able to reply directly to you but I always appreciate the comments. You've been doing some lovely things lately... I must make more effort to keep up to date with fav blogs!