Friday 20 June 2008

Crochet ladies at Stitched Up

On Wednesdays evenings I go to a local stitch/craft group at the Textile Workshop in Sherwood, Nottingham. There are usually around 8/10 of us working on different textile related crafts. Knitting and crochet are popular with embroidery coming a close second. Sometimes I stitch, sometimes I take my lace pillow.
last Wednesday I remembered to take my camera so here is some detail from Lailas finished crochet panel





and Margarets noughts and crosses





If you are in the Nottingham area, why not come and have a natter. If not, we blog at Stitched Up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be a really inspiring group to stich/knit with. Amazing pieces of work

Gina E. said...

Noughts and crosses...how cute is that!

Frances said...

Sue it sounds like a nice group, I like both pieces shown, I clicked for the larger photo of the crochet hanging and love it, it's like party time, village fete and day at the seaside all rolled into one,