Monday 8 August 2011

Riverside Festival Day Two

The highlight of Saturday at the Festival was watching the Nottingham Ukulele group of with Biker Ted is a member. This group has been together since September last year and have a lot of fun playing and singing together.
riverside 2011 075




This was followed by a walk to the pub where we watched an amazing double rainbow form.

riverside 2011 081

A walk back along by the canal

riverside 2011 084

to watch some of the boat parade.

riverside 2011 088

These photos were taken with my bigger camera and the difference is getting very pronounced. Thanks for the camera suggestions, I will be taking time in my local camera shops to have a play with the various makes.

1 comment:

Araignee said...

I've had a really crappy day and the only thing that made me smile was your video. LOVED IT! I'm still smiling.....