Saturday 29 December 2012

Catch up

Hi
Sorry I've not been around for the last couple of weeks or so but a virus got hold of me, twice! which has resulted in time off work and a serious loss of get up and go. To cap it all I've managed to pull  a muscle in my leg and sprain my wrist so my mobility is somewhat impaired today. Needless to say, Christmas was fairly low key around here and as I sit here reading other peoples blogs, I realise that the blog posts that were planned are now somewhat redundant.



One idea was to photo and share the 12 windows of Christmas Cheer where they invited 12 artists to dress up the windows of empty shops here in Nottingham, In the end I only managed to capture one of the shops but was so taken with the cartoon figures that I am sharing it with you now. The artist is Ricky Marr.

1 comment:

Araignee said...

Love those windows. Sorry to hear you have been under the weather. Nothing is worse than being sick at Christmas. I hope you have a happy (and healthy) New Year!