Monday, 7 October 2013

I did knit!

I took some hand spun Jacob yarn away with me and did a little knitting, not as much as I expected but completed a pair of fingerless mitts for the collection.

After I got back I knitted another pair also from Jacob

and todays challenge is to prep some BFL/Swaledale, I bought the fleece a few months ago, about a quarter has been dyed blue, a quarter green and the remaining half will probably be dyed after spinning. This fleece has surprised me as it is really soft :-)


Araignee said...

Those mitts are fabulous! I need a pair. Now I know what to do with the rest of that Jacob I have in the shed.

Dawn said...

Lovely mitts, ready for the colder days to come.