Monday 9 March 2015

Ukulele lady #1

Hi, sorry that the photo is a bit poor but I've had to use my tablet to take the photo. This is ukulele lady #1 ,needle felt made on my embellished with a commercial felt backing and stuffing. I even got her to stand up which is quite impressive !

I'm playing around with small items based on  the ukulele for a festival in a couple of months the times where I will be hopefully selling my ukulele straps along with uke themed earing and key rings etc.

What do you think?

5 comments:

Araignee said...

Adorable! As soon as you show her off, everyone's going to want one.

Christine said...

soooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maggi said...

I think she's going to become very popular.

peahen said...

she's so cute!!

Guzzisue said...

Thanks, good to be sewing again and finding another use for the fibres I have stashed away for spinning xx