Sunday 19 April 2015

Early morning thoughts

Hi, I've been awake since the early hours (it's 7.20 now) because my brain seems really overactive with ideas plus my eyes are itchy which is either early hayfever or the anisthetic drops from the optician yesterday.

The urge to sort out my workroom continues, yesterday I refound 30 or so coloured and water soluble pencils and some nice gel pens so I've ordered a large pencil case to house them all together. My paintbrushes have a new home and today I will go through my paint supplies.

I think this is all part of what turned my brain on as when I re find something, I want to use it and start to think of ideas and techniques etc. I'm really not sure what will happen when I start to sort out my sketchbooks! I suspect that my brain may simply explode!

The band of ukulele ladies has grown to 17, here are some of them, I have a couple of straps to finish over the next few days as well.




I'm also still enjoying the colouring books, it's giving me practise with  colour and technique although I have a long way to go. I've not really played around with paints and pens for quite some times and I'm quite rusty and sort of lazy when it comes to drawing something for myself.




However,  I am having lots of fun !!!!

Times now for coffee, have a great Sunday, will speak soon x

4 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love what you're doing, but I sure don't think I'd have the patience for that!

kathy b said...

Your ladies are soooooo cute!!!!

Araignee said...

Your herd of ladies is incredible. I can't believe the detail you are getting in each one. I could look at them all day!

Maggi said...

Love those ladies.