Monday 4 January 2016

a little more knitting

Hi,

I've been trying to knit up some of my handspun into hats :-)

Why Hats? well simply because I can remember the pattern easily haha. knit 4 inch of this, 5 inch of that. then shape the top!!!! I hope to get back to spining in public so I need something to show what can be made with even the thicker bumpy yarn plus if anyone wants to buy one I won't refuse!! three of these are from fleece I've prepped myself, one is from a merino blended colour tops (spun maybe 5 years ago) and the green one from the scrap bag!!

Back to 2015

a couple of feathered friends.




3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love knit hats! I think that's the perfect way to show off your hand spun yarns.

Araignee said...

Prolific!

Maggi said...

Definitely a good way to showcase the yarn at this time of the year.