Wednesday 6 January 2016

getting a little better everyday

Hi, I'm still recovering ( if thats the right word) from my cough which may be caused by a patially collapsed trachea as well as the asthma. At the moment I'm off work for a few more days until I've seen the consultant again.
This means that I will be doing a little gentle house work then a little gentle craft work whilst taking in the view from my workroom window.

Last night I had a quick play with the bag of Bond lambs fleece that I found during the great fleece hunt. It is so, so soft!!

looks like I will be busy prepping this one!

Back to 2015

Nottingham decided to have their first Canal Festival......interesting move as I can remember going to one at the same place 20 plus years ago !!
Anyway, the sun shone although it was pretty cold, the boats were colourful and the morris dancers turned up!









 



2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I hope you're feeling well soon! In the meantime, please enjoy your gentle housework and crafting.

Araignee said...

I hope you are feeling better soon. The canal photos are lovely.