Thursday 14 July 2016

Not the tour De fleece.

Hi

Probably no spinning today or tomorrow.

Today I have to go to Sheffield for the day, sadly work not pleasure. So I thought I would see what happens if I use my camera phone for the day and look for anything of interest.

Tomorrow it's yet another work commitment but this time in Nottingham although I suspect I will be totally brain dead by the end of it.

I haven't actually left Nottingham yet and I've already taken several photos so this may be one long post or two short ones, not sure yet.

Just walking up to the railway station I spotted these :-







And I quite like this pig :-)




I had a closer look at this doorway...



Then at the rail station there was art case, this time with work made from tin cans.





I've never been to Sheffield before so I'm looking forward to if they have any art around the station.

1 comment:

Araignee said...

What a fascinating place that must be. I do so like the pig too!