Saturday 20 August 2016

Its been quiet

Hi,
Confession, I've not really done a great deal except work and sleep!! At the moment we are both on a count down to our next holiday in a few weeks time and I suspect that I will blog about it at length when we get back.
I've found that more and more I am using this blog as a diary for myself. It documents my fibre adventures, my fleece purchases and our travels which although restricted at the moment do to circumstances .
Last weekend I made an effort to try and sort out my desk and succeeded in going from this





to this





not completely clear but a lot more organised!! I've also made a start on the caramel fleece, breed unknown. There's not a lot of vm in this one but it is slightly cotted, I tried to pull it apart when wet but it is a challenge.



but the combed nest are beautiful and soft. I think this is one to process whilst watching a film on a dark dismal night !


 I did find a couple more balls of hand spun from 2 or 3 years back so I'm knitting this...





possibly portland and jacob? anyway its just a quick knit to keep my fingers busy :-)

Have a great weekend x





1 comment:

Araignee said...

I use my blog the same way. I look back all the time to see how I did something I want to repeat.