Tuesday 3 April 2018

just another weekend.

It was Easter last weekend, the weather was pretty bad with rain,  snow on the Monday and Ian was working Friday and Monday anyway. Really it was just another weekend marked by the fact that we had to renew our membership at Papplewick Pumping Station nearby.

A good excuse to get out of the house and take a few photos in spite of the weather.





We visit two or three times a year, generally for the steampunk and 40's weekends, not bad value at £20.00 joint yearly membership. We are hoping to give back some of our time once we retire.

On the knitting front, I finished the hat and now only have one more that is half finished. The WIP is turning out rather large so I will probably try and shrink it slightly and keep it for myself as I can fit all my hair inside it!.



That's about it for now, I have some more yarn drying, more fleece to spin and more time off work until I've seen the Physio next week.

Speak soon xx

1 comment:

Araignee said...

Lovely photos of the station and that hat....it's just perfect!