Friday 17 July 2020

Tour de Fleece day 20 & 21

Hi,

I'm not sure whether I'll get chance to spin any more over the weekend so I'll do a proper round up of the TDF on Sunday.

I the meantime, here's the spinning from the last two days,

All washed and clean, 109 gm Portland and 52gm  Manx.


and 140gm of Jacob which is still waiting for a wash,


My TDF stash currently looks like this


and with the Jacob stands at around 1.45 kilo, plenty of yarn to play with :-)

After Sundays post, this blog will revert to weekly round ups of general crafting and life stuff, basically trying to record my retirement or as it feels at the moment, extended lockdown !

Take care, have a great weekend xx

2 comments:

Araignee said...

What a great stash! My goal is not to add more to it this year but knit from it. My handspun bin is worrisome.

Guzzisue said...

I'm still wanting to spin up the fleece stash as some of it has been around for too long :-) It all adds to the yarn stash ready for winter knitting x