Monday 20 March 2023

The painted town

 A quick trip out to check out some charity shops whilst Ian was off work led us to Beeston, just a few miles from home. It was a bitter day and not terribly successful on the buying front but more colourful than last time I visited.






Somebody has definitely been busy with a paint brush !!




Anyway, back to my spinning etc as another fleece has just been deliverd and I'm doing a bobbin lace demo tomorrow and need to find the practise pillows. Have a great week everybody :-)




2 comments:

Araignee said...

Wowza! Those murals are something else. I'd love to have seem them in progress as I have no idea how something like that gets done.

peahen said...

Those are amazing!

And I recognise a couple of them. (I know the beekeeping man too). Turns out you live quite close to my boyfriend, these are within walking distance of his place.