Monday 24 September 2007

Quiltie and shopping

This wonderful quiltie was waiting on my doorstep when I got home. It was stitched by Sue Krekorian from unlimited textiles group- Thanks Sue.
This stall was spotted on the market at Dignes Les Bains, lots of useful wooden thingies

Couldn't resist buying a FRENCH french knitting doll and the other item is a wooden sewing case, your needles go inside the bobbly bit, your threads on the outside then it slides into the wooden cylinder and the screw top is your thimble.

3 comments:

Sue Krekorian said...

So glad you liked the quiltie. I love your souvenirs. What a mmeorable holiday!

Julie said...

Sounds like you had quite a time of it on your hols. Glad you weren't hurt on the motorway. We are due to go to Austria this weekend - hope the snow's gone! I like your wooden purchases, very useful.

allie aller said...

I am so glad you commented on my blog so it could lead me to yours!
Your travels sound really fun...beautiful, too...and adventurous!

Very nice quiltie, too...