Friday 19 September 2008

Tempted again

As many of you know, I go to Stitched up on Wednesday evening at the Textile Workshop in Sherwood, Nottingham. We just sit and natter and work on whatever our currently project is. If you are in the area, all are welcome. Also check out the workshop courses, they are very reasonably priced and popular. Anyway, what I'm rambling on about is this.




couldn't resist it!! it will probably go under the embellisher this weekend:-) Karen had a section of unusual wools in the shop as well as the usual range of dyed fleece etc.
Unfortunately I can't get the link to the courses to work so if anyone wants anymore info, let me know.

3 comments:

BumbleVee said...

Hey.... Robin Hood country..... how we used to love it when our Mom would tell us stories about Robin and his Merry Men...and maid Marion.. we actually thought she knew them personally because she lived in England as a girl...

Terri Stegmiller said...

Mmmmm, that plump soft ball of wooly goodness is candy to my eyes.

Unknown said...

That is a beautiful ball of yarn. I would have been tempted, too - and I don't knit!