Wednesday 23 December 2009

playing soldiers

Whilst we were camping in Cornwall the other week, we learnt a couple of new games:-

Save the Jelly Babies...drown a jelly baby in your pint then save it with a straw

Brush and Brrom 2009 015

Stupid things to do with balloons.

Brush and Brrom 2009 022

Soldiers...........everyone has a toy soldier either green or brown

Brush and Brrom 2009 019

On the first whistle assume the same position as your toy soldier.

Brush and Brrom 2009 026

On two whistle blasts rally your troops, fortunately for me the green troops rallied at the bar!

Santa wasn't quite sure what to make of all this :-)

Brush and Brrom 2009 050

However all our mess was cleared up before the cleaners arrived thanks to Phyl and the team who mucked in inspite of hangovers.

Brush and Brrom 2009 090

By the way, it's a little cold and frosty camping in Cornwall in December!

Brush and Brrom 2009 086

5 comments:

Julie said...

Mad! Totally mad! (VBG) I love jelly babies but I've never tried them in a pint I shall have to go and buy some now. I don't think I could have coped with camping in the frost but looks like you had a great time.

Woolly Bits said...

you probably had to do all that nonsense to keep warm?:)) it looks like fun, though I am not sure that camping in winter would be my thing! anyway, I hope you are going to have a lovely christmas - and maybe a less frosty start into 2010!

merry christmas from ireland!

Maggi said...

What are you like!

Flights said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gina said...

Fabulous. there's nothing like a group of adults making idiots of themselves.

Love and hugs Gina xxx