Saturday 9 July 2011

Tour de Fleece day seven, excuses, excuses, excuses..........

OK, the idea was to spin everyday but this is pathetic!! total yardage yesterday on day seven maybe one yard!!!!events just conspired against me but I hope to make up for it on day eight when I've allowed a few hours over coffee in the afternoon.

The saga of the wheel bobbins continues, I don't think I've said this but the bobbins that turned up weren't the ones that I ordered and the replacements arrived yesterday. One of the replacements fits but the other is about 3mm too long so it simply will not slide into place. Suspect this is one of the 'joys' of working with an older wheel.  Still, I now have two working bobbins so hope to be spinning on it next week.


So here is my excuse, when I picked up my parcels from the sorting office, this was amongst them.


Good excuse ? I think so!

No comments: