Sunday 10 January 2016

more magazines!!

Cold, frosty and clear this morning, makes a change from the mild weather that we have been having. The forecast is for it to get colder, more rain and maybe snow next week which I will only believe when I see it!

Last year I passed several boxes of magazines to the local charity shop, mainly Embroidery and Patchwork and Quilting ones so I was surprised when I found these in one of the cupboards. Unless there is anything really exciting in them they will be heading off to the charity shop as well.

Todays task is to start on sorting out the embroidery threads, a little light housework if I'm able and a late visit to Morrisons as there is not much food in the house and I've not been able to get out to shop!

Back to 2015

the ceiling of the entrance to the arcade on Weston Super Mare Pier.

1 comment:

Araignee said...

I've got a brutal clear out in my future as well. We seem to be having the same weather. It's warm and wet with a chill predicted. No snow in sight though.