Wednesday 27 January 2016

wet and windy

It is getting very windy outside and rain is forecast for later today when the storm that hit states at the weekend sweeps across the UK. Already there are reports of HGVs being blown over in Scotland so I guess that I'll be staying inside today and continuing with the mini sort out.

I attacked the computer drawer earlier, its much tidier now :-)



and I found a couple of lace patterns in there, they should be in my files but one of them is really pretty so I may be tempted to put it on one of the pillows to give me a change from embroidery.




speaking of embroidery, I've added another stitch....



and I found some lovely silver grey merino wool partly knitted into a hat :-) beautiful colour.


1 comment:

Araignee said...

I never realized our storms traveled that far. Stay safe!