Monday 1 February 2016

January

So that was a post everyday in January, I didn't really set out to do this but it did give me a small daily task which in turn gave some me some sort of routine whilst being off work.

You are not getting rid of me that quickly, I'm still at home for at least another week !!!

Today the weather is a bit yucky, light rain and really dull, I had planned to go out for an hour later but this may depend on how heavy the rain gets.

Later......this turned into a quiet afternoon with the two of us watching Warehouse 13 with hot drinks and dark choc digestives, I know I will live to regret the biscuits ( just don't ask how many!!)

TAST so far...






2 comments:

Araignee said...

I am eating a digestive as I write this but not the chocolate kind. They are hard to find here. Your sampler is beautiful! I can't believe how much you have done.

Maggi said...

The sampler is so effective