Wednesday 2 March 2016

Fairisle

Hi
I'm still not crafting that much especially since I am at home all day!! but I've been reading and catching up on TV, popping out for coffee/tea on dry days.

I had a look on u-tube to see the best way to deal with the floats on the back of the knitting and I think I've sorted it now. I did a few more rows on the sample and realised that its beginning to look like a sleeve to a jumper... not sure if I would have that much patience!



So I've picked out a pattern for a hat, a small hat just to see how the top works and I'm quite enjoying it :-)






2 comments:

Araignee said...

Beautiful. Fair Isle takes tons of patience but just look at those results. Wow!

Yarnspider said...

Love the Skulls.

Maybe just decoration about the cuffs and bottom of a sweater?