Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Fairisle

Hi
I'm still not crafting that much especially since I am at home all day!! but I've been reading and catching up on TV, popping out for coffee/tea on dry days.

I had a look on u-tube to see the best way to deal with the floats on the back of the knitting and I think I've sorted it now. I did a few more rows on the sample and realised that its beginning to look like a sleeve to a jumper... not sure if I would have that much patience!



So I've picked out a pattern for a hat, a small hat just to see how the top works and I'm quite enjoying it :-)






2 comments:

Araignee said...

Beautiful. Fair Isle takes tons of patience but just look at those results. Wow!

Sarah Dewfall said...

Love the Skulls.

Maybe just decoration about the cuffs and bottom of a sweater?