Monday 14 August 2017

post TDF musings

Hi,

I posted about the start of the TDF so I think I had better post about the outcome !!

I've been a bad blogger, very lax about updates probably because I've been a bit busy with other things.

I did actually spin almost every day and in the end I increased my stash by this.....



Jacob x texel, pictured on its own as it was sold before the end of the TDF.

and this


So this is cheviot, mid and light Manx Loaghtan, Shetland, Ryland and Hebridian. All from fleece purchased in the uk

and for anyone wanting to see fleeces piccies ... This is the Shetland :-)




assorted manx loagtan locks

 castlemilk moorit



and this is my natural colours stash ready for use over winter :-)

It looks like I'm going to be a wee bit busy, I also now have 20 or so pillow cases of fleece to work on, the latest being Norfolk horn and the now washed Rouge de L'ouest cross. So I will leave you with a picture of my latest knitted creations.

back to the spinning wheel, I will try and update more often, honest !!



1 comment:

Araignee said...

Your natural colorwork is always an inspiration. Worth the wait!!!