Tuesday 1 January 2019

Happy New Year xx


So, I did some thinking, I need to document our travels, my knitting and spinning and if I don't do it here, where will I do it?

I will try and update at lease once a month but hopefully a little more often even if its just an odd photo to say where we have been or what's on the needles.

I'm still wanting to share some of our September trip and subsequent  weekends away up to and including xmas, no broken bones etc so far this time :-)

I have a bobbin to finish and ply whilst we still have some daylight so I'm signing off for now but will be back soon with a longer update.

The bobbin holds Ryland, the knitting is Ryland and Southdown and the cups are empty :-)

Happy New Year xx

3 comments:

Araignee said...

Happy New Year!

Ellen said...

Happy New Year. I need to get myself in gear and up date my blog too. Haven’t touched it since November! Glad you are going to carry on.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Happy New Year! I'm happy to see that you've decided to keep blogging. I mainly blog as a way of keeping track of what I do, although I appreciate comments from readers. I agree with what you said earlier, that it seems as if fewer people are blogging or reading blogs. I feel the same way. However, by using it as a way of tracking what I do, I don't get bogged down by wondering if anyone is reading. I look forward to reading about your adventures in the upcoming year!