Sunday 28 June 2020

TDF Day 2

Hi

I forgot to say in last nights blog, I'm trying to make a point of listening to podcasts and audiobook whilst spinning instead of bingeing on stuff on Amazon Prime! 

So far I'm listening to Wednesday's Child by Peter Robinson whist spinning and generally pottering round the house.


Bobbin no 4 on the wheel earlier this morning, I have now plyed the bobbins into 2 skeins of  which I think will be 2ply DK after washing. I will post at the end, once I've had a major wash and measure session as to the exact details. As I said, this is not the softest yarn but it will be used.


Next up is some Jacob, aiming  for a 4 ply this time :-)





Have a good evening everybody, safe spinning xx

1 comment:

Araignee said...

I do love Jacob. It can be as soft as Merino if you get a good one.