Monday 23 November 2020

To post or not to post ?

 Hi


I nearly missed posting this week, simply because I don't really have anything to show.

Lockdown continues, the desire to sort out my workroom is there but whether I will act on it? I'm not sure but I'm increasingly aware of the fact that I no longer know what is in the cupboards.

The current blackwork project got me thinking about a pattern file that I put together in the 90's, Had I still got it? A rummage through the cupboards produced the file along with a lot of mess !



The mess created in finding the file was a bit ridiculous to say the least.




See what I mean !

The small blackwork project is coming to an end, should be finished this week.


and the knitting is coming along nicely


At the moment, I'm looking out for stitch a long type projects for next year and I'm thinking about having a spend free year of crafting to use up some of my stock but I think that will be difficult if the fibre festivals start up again :-)

This is the scale of my stash of embroidery threads in reds etc so you see why I may have to start to use things up.



That's about it for now, not the most interesting post but I did challenge myself to put up something each week.

Speak soon xx

No comments: