Tuesday 22 December 2020

a quick update

 Hi,

Short and sweet update this week.

I've nearly finished with the thread sorting, 4 boxes so far !!




The Steady Thread 2021 SAL grid is half stitched.



A little more border completed on the 2017 Blackwork Journey SAL.



The hat is ready to start knitting the crown.



Another skein of the oddment yarn, I now have over 500gm so may start looking for a project,



and that's about it, Christmas camp cancelled, mixing now only allowed on Christmas day although we will be staying at home anyway. 

Nearly forgot, surprises goodies in the post 😁😁😁



I hope you are all as well as you can be in these weird times and have a good (if quiet) Christmas.

Speak soon xx



2 comments:

Araignee said...

That hat....wow. I love that pattern.
Merry Christmas!
Have a safe and healthy holiday.

Guzzisue said...

HI, I hope next year is more pleasant for both of us, I'm starting to fix a list of projects just incase we remain restricted for several months, keep busy, keep safe Sue XX