Sunday 9 May 2021

bobbin along

 Hi

Its been a quiet week, cold and wet most days so I've been slowly sorting through things and starting to pack for the next road trip, our first since last October.

I did get chance to finish dyeing my yarns and label them all up. Ended up with a nice selection which will find their way to a new home next week.


A spur of the moment purchase for £5 brought these beauties to my door, two still need beads but they will all be added to my collection.




I've had the chance to stitch a little more on my monochrome embroidery.


I'm looking forward to seeing friends again, hopefully later in the year we will be able to stay with friends in Cornwall and before then we hope to catch up with others who live in Scotland. The UK is beginning to feel like its opening up a bit more, more people out and about although I still can't go and sit inside a coffee shop and its too cold to sit outside ! However, more restrictions will be lifted next week.

That's about it for now, speak soon x

1 comment:

Araignee said...

All those beautiful skeins make me so happy!!! Last weekend should have been our Sheep and Wool festival. It's the second year it was canceled and the third year that I missed it and I swear I am in wool withdrawal. It's been so cold and rainy I never got around to washing the fleece I bought for the occasion.