Tuesday 2 July 2024

six woolly bobbins TDF day 3

 Six woolly bobbins standing on the shelf, that could be a song :-)



Six bobbins of Ryeland waiting to be plyed , not bad for the first three days. Progress will probably be a little slower now as is back to the Nano today with some Bowmont which means fine spinning plus I could do with processing some more Ryeland.

Todays plans are to meet up with friends at a community centre as our usual Tuesday cafe venue has closed due to the state of the building.

I'm expecting some weird comments about the wheel but it may be a good tool for initiating conversation.

Had a sneaky pot of tea at Costa as I was out fetching some fresh veg yesterday, had to explain to all the young staff what I was doing, what the white stuff was etc.




3 comments:

Araignee said...

That's some very good progress. I finished my first bobbin this morning. You're making me want to research an e-spinner. I confess that my 70 year old shoulders, hands and fingers are not enjoying this year's Tour as much as they used to.

Gillian said...

Keeping busy then Sue !

Anonymous said...

Love your bobbin row!!