Thursday, 23 July 2026

Tour de Fleece day nineteen , and a taster of Field to Fashion Exhibition

 Wednesday saw me up early to ply the Texel and get it on the line before heading out to catch a train.


I've added it to the TDF bag which is now weighing in at about 1500gm so I've made a small dent in the stash but I really need to keep this up for a while longer especially since the weather is so goo for drying yarn as some of it is destined for the dyepot.


I headed over to Derby to see the Field to Fashion exhibition at the Museum of Making. I did cast on a headband whilst waiting for the train. I'm still trying to use up my oddments so this is mainly polworth left over from some hats knitted up last year.


I really enjoyed the exhibition and will re writing a post on it over the next couple of days. I will also be retuning to the museum as there is plenty more to see.








No comments: