Monday 26 November 2012

Fibre dabble day

Hi

At our recent Guild ( Guild of weavers, spinners and dyers) meeting we had a Dabble Day and were joined by members of the Ashfield and Hallam Guilds. Mini workshops were set up around the room for people to try out new techniques and crafts.  My camera battery decided to fade away but not until I had grabbed one or two shots of the work produced.

On offer as workshops were Tunisian Crochet
 woven baskets

 felted vessels

 tablet weaving sheep
 Japanese bag tying..Furoshiki.
 felted bangles
 Dorset buttons
and scrumbles in knitting and crochet but at that point my camera was playing up so huge appologies to that group.

1 comment:

Araignee said...

My head would explode from all that creativity in one place. I adore those bangles. I need to figure out how to do that.....