Monday 14 March 2016

Post 1000 I think !

Hi
This is either post 1000 or 1001 as blogger is giving me both figures at the moment. I must admit that when I started this blog back in June 2007 I never thought that I would still be here in 2016.

Today, I went for a walk down memory lane. When I was young we lived near a park, we would spend a lot of time there as kids and teenagers. This morning I went back to see what had changed and I realise that this is often a dangerous thing to do!

There is now a tropical house, built 1995 so well after my time but I have visited there before and I was sad to see that the fish pond had been emptied for repairs.




the entrance was being guarded by a rather soft looking lion

When I was younger I never paid much attention to the formal gardens however I have decided that I need to go back in the summer to see them planted out.





For several minutes I was entertained by a small furry friend

Sorry, I have to dash so more park pics tomorrow xx






1 comment:

Araignee said...

I LOVE that lion!!!