Thursday 5 July 2018

I may have to sit on my hands...

…. to stop myself from spinning!! two days to go and I have this bag (actually there are two bags but the other I buried under fleece ) ready for the start of the TDF.


I've finally got round to plying up the oddments on my bobbins on both wheels, I'll be mainly be using my Sonata but the Victoria will have its own project for when I'm out and about.


The drop spindles are empty as we have a small road trip planned and I will take a spindle along as I won't be around the van enough to take a wheel. I'm thinking some fine Shetland would be nice.


well that's me, waiting and still prepping the odd 100gm :-) speak soon xx




1 comment:

Araignee said...

You are ready!!! I still have some plying to do to get my Ladybug free. My will to wash disappeared with the heat and humidity.