Thursday 26 July 2018

Tuesday/Wednesday..the end is in sight

The days are starting to merge into one, at least as far as the spinning is concerned ! Tuesday morning gave me chance to spin at the wheel and again this morning so I am nearly at the end of the 1st bag of Jacob /Texel.

 Earlier today I had to travel to a nearby town for an appointment so I took the spindle and managed a bit more between answering questions as to what I was doing.




I also found time to skein up the three bobbins from the first week ( when I was on leave) and will give these a soak tomorrow morning. The top two are Jacob, the bottom is Ryland although very similar in colour.

and that's about it from me for today, I'm thinking that an early night would be in order plus I'm back at work again tomorrow. I can't really spin on the wheel at night because it has a rattle and I'm not really sure where its coming from but I suspect it may just be a noisy bobbin.

Oh, I managed to get filmed at the weekend! a full 2 second or so of me spinning appears at the beginning of the Yewstock 2018 video but it does appear to only be available on Facebook.




1 comment:

Araignee said...

Beautiful skeins!