Tuesday 24 July 2018

post festival blues

..and a good night was had by all, especially the van near us !


Packing, getting home, emptying the van as it has a service and hab check due next month meant that by the time we got back,drink , food and sleep was the order of the day.

I managed about 5gm on the spindle, didn't photo it and crashed out :-)

I now can't get to my wheel as its surrounded by sleeping bags, cables, hoses, chairs and all the stuff that is normally kept in the van full time.

So Monday evening was spindle spinning, good practice for me and its now looking pretty :-)


I think this is all I had strength for anyway, a trying day at work and on the way home a car crashed into the bus and managed to get wedged there! we had to all get off and wait for the next bus which was now stuck behind this one unable to move. No one was hurt but I think the car driver felt a little foolish for trying to nip round the bus.




2 comments:

Tamara said...

I'm sorry your commute was such mess, but glad you got a little spin in. Hopefully today will be a better day!

Araignee said...

That's a lovely god's eye on your Turkish!