Friday 23 April 2021

another day in a park

 Hi,

The weather is proper spring like this week so on Tuesday I ventured out to Ruddington on the outskirts of Nottingham. As the main attractions (museums ) weren't open I crossed the village green and headed to the country park for some fresh air.

I'm not sure whether I've already mentioned this but the places that I am visiting at the moment are all within a day rider ticket on the busses in Nottingham ie £4.20 fare.



Again, this is a park with a railway running through it. The big difference is that in non-covid times the railway still runs at weekends.


After lunching near the small lake I headed back via the local charity shop :-) I will be returning to Ruddington later in the summer once more restrictions have been lifted.






Speak soon xx



1 comment:

Araignee said...

What a lovely outing!