Tuesday, 22 September 2026

Street art of Perth

 I always look out for artworks around towns and cities, Perth did not disappoint me. As street names are often a clue to a former existence I followed this one down an alleyway.


and I was rewarded with the following...



It was a narrow passage down the side of a carpark (free motorcycle parking complete with anchored rings to lock your bike to ) so I had to take several pictures......








On the side of what I think may be an old cinema I found this along with maybe a dozen prints of sections of his mural.





A trip around to the back of a building revealed these.....


A very different style was seen on the side of this building. We are seeing a trend of painting murals on buildings spreading around the country with our usual haunt of Bridlington currently installing their fourth building mural.


I couldn't miss out these characters on the main shopping street.






































No comments: