Sunday 6 March 2022

Busy weekend

 Its Sunday so its baking time although I'm beginning to suspect that it may be cheaper to just buy a cake and a packet of biscuits !



Ginger cake, ginger oat biscuits and Scottish oatcakes to keep us going this week. At least I know what's in them.

The van has been dropped off for the new upholstery and foam to be fitted, the Suzuki has been serviced and Mot'd so I will soon become a bike widow again as the Round Britain challenge starts in a few weeks.



The Black Welsh Mountain has been spun and plied and three bobbins of the grey Ryeland have been spun ( 60gm ish on each) ready for the fourth to be spun tomorrow.

The forecast for this week is reasonable so the very last of the grey Ryeland should be on the line tomorrow together with whatever is in the next bag that I pull out, Great start to 'spin down the stash '

Now I've found my missing cross stitch project, I've added a few more stitches.


That's about it for now, speak soon xx



1 comment:

Araignee said...

I love a good ginger cookie!