Saturday 18 October 2008

TAST revisited, week 14

TAST Revisited Bonnet Stitch


week 14, Bonnet stitch, cotton and wool on embellished background.

lace experiment
Lace experiment continues :-)

I was hoping to stitch more today but I was my usual clumsy self, tripped up and bruised both hand and knees, look like a little kid with scuffed trousers. Anyway it put a stop to the stitching for a while but hopefully will be a bit better by tomorrow as we are off the watch the bike racing. I hope you all have a good weekend.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Ouch! Glad you didn't break anything! Enjoy the racing. (I like the bonnet stitch).

Annica said...

Your lace experiment is getting more and more interesting. Enjoy the racing. Hope your hands heal quickly.

Fannie said...

Wonderful!

Magpie Sue said...

That lace experiment gets more intriguing all the time! Hope the boo-boos are healing nicely.

jude said...

loving your experiment, really great free form technique!