Saturday 7 January 2012

From the mouths of babes...

I meant to share this with you last year but sort of missed it out.towards the end of last year we took the shop stall to the Nottingham Bead Fair to let people know about the newly launched on line shop. A usual I took my spinning wheel and provided entertainment for the husbands...This always happens to me, they all want to know how it works etc and sometimes I pass the time chatting about bikes and trains with them.

On this occasion a mother and daughter stopped to watch and I listened to the mother carefully explain to her daughter  ( late teens) what a spinning wheel was, how it worked etc,,etc,,etc only to hear the daughter reply.............OOhh Muuuum, I know all about them, theres a lady spinning in Costa every Saturday !!!

Made me smile and own up to being 'the lady'

No comments: