Saturday 12 March 2016

keeping busy

Hi,

I've been trying to keep busy but the thing taking up most of my time has been trying to get my hubby's computer repaired. He caught a virus and it blocked the screen with adverts whenever he went into an Internet site.
The nice man came from the shop, took it away together with an old machine that we wanted the data transferring from. He brought it back, all cleaned and loaded with the old data. We had a pleasant night watching old holiday videos etc.
Hubby went onto the Internet............... and the adverts blocked the screen.

The nice man came from the shop, took it back, phoned us at the end of the next day to say it was fixed, he had been using it without problem. He brought it back.
Hubby went onto the Internet............... and the adverts blocked the screen.

I spoke to the nice man, he came back the next day and we both looked at the machine. it appears that the adverts hit some sites and not others. Fortunately that proved that we weren't going mad!!

The computer is now back at the shop, having the hard drive wiped !!

I have managed some bits between this and reading my books, a bit more work on the lace.


some more plying of old singles





and a bit of colouring for a colour-a-long on facebook.


The sun is shinning at the moment ( 8.45am) so if it stays fine I will go out for a walk later, maybe take my camera and see what I can find!


Have a great weekend x



1 comment:

Araignee said...

I had a similar experience with my laptop. It's so frustrating.
The lace is amazing. I am in awe!