Wednesday 27 April 2016

Back to work

HI. I went back to work on Monday on a gradual return to work plan. I only work 3 hours a day for the next two weeks which is just as well as on Monday I came home with a killer of a headache from the bright lights and fell asleep for 3 hours! With not having been at work for so long I have a lot to catch up on and some new faces to get to know.

On the craft front, I have started knitting my Fishermans Kep, all was fine until yesterday when the stitches slipped off the needles twice, I suppose that's what happens when you knit when tired.

I always worry about my spinning being uneven but spinning this as a 4 ply (thickness) has really surprised me.

I have a parcel sat downstairs waiting ro be opened, it contains fleece but it could be one of two breeds. I don't mind as long as I can use it!!


1 comment:

Araignee said...

Happy (?) return to work. Coming back after summer vacation always killed me. It took ages for my body and mind to adjust to the grind. Be kind to yourself!