Friday 22 July 2016

Tour de fleece.. the end is in sight!

Hi
for those who are fed up with the constant spinning updates.. it finishes on Sunday!!

this doesn't mean that I will stop spinning !

I may not post everyday !

but you don't get rid of me that easily :-)

Anyway, for today, back to the spinning wheel, dark Ryeland this time. In case anyone is wondering, I am spinning mainly to around a 4 ply weight ready for some hat/mitten knitting. This means that again I am looking for as many different shades as possible. I could use the dyes but at the moment that doesn't grab me but in the future I may over dye some of the light greys.


1 comment:

Araignee said...

After three weeks it becomes such a habit it is hard to think about giving it all up. I'm already sad. Thank goodness it's an Olympic year.