Wednesday 9 November 2022

They've painted the town red............and blue and green

 Hi

I had to go into town at the beginning of the week for as eye test, yep new glasses are needed. On the way down I noticed that the paint pots have been out down Bridlesmith gate.





I'm guessing that they are trying to rejuvenate the area now that the shopping centre has been demolished, I hope that it comes back to life and the opportunity will be there to sit and have a coffee.


Other than that, I've been knitting a hat, mits and spun some ShetlandxDorset.



and I am still up to date with the cross stitch weekly patterns



Thats about it for this week, hopefully some coastal photos next week xx

2 comments:

Araignee said...

We had one mural...one and the new shop owner had it painted over a few months ago. Every time I walk past where it used to be I get mad. Your stitching project is really lovely. So much work in each little square.

Gillian said...

Bridlesmith Gate used to be full of life and lovely shops. I do hope they are trying to get some spirit back into it. Looking forward to Coffee and Catchup x