Wednesday 9 January 2008




Lise sent me this award at the weekend, unfortunately for one reason or another, blogger wouldn’t let me upload the picture. Probably so that I couldn't show it off, as this is theFIRST blog award anyone has sent me. It really made MY day!!

''The rules are: "Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about Blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on. Beware! You may get the award several times!"
Some of you may have received this award already, if so, please do not feel any pressure to participate again.''

Now here lies the problem, my reader currently tracks 85 blogs, most of which I love reading and make me smile and to narrow it down is proving to be somewhat problematical to say the least!

So if you will forgive me, I will update this post tomorrow when I have a little more time to link in my favourites.

Ok here we go: Ferret, Magstitch, Emmy, Julie, Anna. Magaretr, Annica


Thank you, all of you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much - you really made my day! I would like to bounce this back to you as your blog is one of the 120 I read that really makes me smile - so thanks!!

Guzzisue said...

Ahh, Anna , thanks, I'm blushing now!!