Saturday 5 April 2008

The Pink Artist Doll




Do you remember the squares stitched for the Pink Artist Project? Well, here is the finished doll

Her name is "Love Squared."

She wears 180 two inch art squares.
182 artists total created her.

She is just under 40" tall

and weighs 6 pounds and 2 ounces.

She smiles because already she knows love
and is able to give love unconditionally.

To many, she is a symbol of hope.

She stands for COURAGE and was built
by a community of givers.

Please drop by Girl Gone Thread Wild to view the process of making and finishing the doll to raise funds for Breast Cancer Research as I think she is absolutely fantastic.
These are my two stitched squares for the project

1 comment:

Fannie said...

Hi, Guzzisue! Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm also registered for Sue's Mixed Media class. Maybe I'll see you then? ;-D

You have participated in a wonderful project for a great cause. Bravo! Your squares are lovingly made and beautiful! I'll be watching.