Wednesday 22 September 2021

Nearly home again

 Once again plans made earlier in the year didn't work as hoped and we found ourselves on a campsite near Glouscester for a couple of nights. We are familiar with this area as we used to attend the Ukulele Festival GB in Cheltenham and the Tall Ships Festival in Gloucester.

This time we had time to explore both places a little more beginning with an afternoon in Cheltenham.




Followed by a full day in Gloucester to explore the docks and shops without the festival crowds.



The docks provide a wonderful open space in the city which people were taking advantage of to spend their time eating lunch.


As usual, the old buildings fascinated me,





Last crafty update of the holiday,


So, at last, we made it home. A bit tired, lightly tanned and sporting a rather wonky pair of glasses inspite of the best efforts of my optician 😂😂


I'll be back soon with the usual craft based posts xx





2 comments:

Guzzisue said...

accidently deleted comment from Araignee .....
You look wonderful! Your camper is just the sweetest thing. I've given up home of ever having one now. The Mister is talking about building a garage with the money instead. I guess I need to start playing the lottery if I want one...lol.
Your latest headband is lovely. I can't believe how fast you finish them.

Guzzisue said...

I now realise that using my phone to publish comments is not the best idea !!Sorry xx