Thursday 20 April 2023

Jacob and other fluff

 Hi

A quick update on the Jacob project, one of my original skeins is now a hat :-) although it is a little rustic but warm.


More has been spun and the collection so far looks like this





The two cakes and the dark skein will be my van knit for our next trip, hopefully hats and mitts.


I have still to separate the shades in the other two bags and will probably blend on my drum carder ready for spinning.

I also had chance to pop some yarn in the dye pot over the last few days, 


Now banded up ready to be sent away.


Thats about it for now, I'm taking a few days to stitch and make lace then its back to the spinning wheel.

Forgot to add, finished the projects on the Louet spinning wheel, i small skein jacob and one skein dorset x shetland.




1 comment:

Araignee said...

The range of colors you got out of the Jacob is really lovely. You certainly know how to get the most out of a fleece.