Sunday 19 April 2020

4 weeks in...

HI

First, I apologise to anyone who tried to read my last post as the photos weren't showing, no idea why !

This weeks main achievement has been finding out how to use zoom which has given me chance to speak to my local knitting group and meet some spinners . We are also both very grateful to all the musicians who have been proving live performances from their homes, great music and an insight into their lives.

Now for the weekly round up of craft work, not a huge amount to show though.

Knitting...none
lacemaking...none

Spinning, yep, I've been prepping fibres and spinning some up.



Cheviot, Suffolk and the mixed fibres from John Arbon in the middle. All are now waiting for a wash on a hot sunny day :-)

I'm currently working on some Shetland which I will hopefully be spinning during the week.

The rest of the time I've been baking, tackling the housework and spending some time with Ian between his unsocial shifts. I also seem to be thinking a lot about long term projects, whether any will become a reality will remain to be seem.

Take care and I'll check in next Sunday.


No comments: