Monday 27 April 2020

Still here, at a 2 metre distance.

I think this was week 5? I'm not sure now as the edges are a little blurred. My routine for the morning is established and my afternoons tend to be in my craft room as my other half is usually back home by dinnertime.

I'm still baking but that may have to stop soon unless I find a source of flour, apparently the problem is more to do with the lack of domestic size bags than a shortage of actual flour.

As I'm still officially employed, I have confra calls with the management and on the social side I'm enjoying social video calls with other spinners.

My spinning mojo comes and goes along with everything else so this week I blended a remnant of dyed top with some Ryeland shearling fleece and spun up around 100gm, looks good. I finally got round to washing all the recent handspun and labelled it up.




This bag is all the skeins that are 100gm or just over. I have a couple of big squidgy skeins of Shetland that are 150gm which are waiting until I start the next bag.



My swift was temporarily re-purposed as a bobbin stand and I've started some more lace.




That is pretty much that for the time being, not terribly productive but that doesn't really matter :-)

1 comment:

Araignee said...

No flour here either along with pasta and any paper products.
All your skeins on the line is a pretty sight and reminds me I have skeins that need washing. I hate to say it but I think I've mixed up the washed and the unwashed.